Now it’s time to start your training!
As I mentioned to you before, you are the new kid on the block. No need to worry we are going to
give you all the tools so that only lasts so long. This job description is going to give you an idea of what you are going to do on a day-to-day basis and help you achieve all of this.
This job description is going to give you an idea of what you are going to do on a day-to-day basis and help you achieve all of this.
Training Index: This is what your training will consist of:
Daily To Do’s
The purpose of having YOU in this position is to provide support to the sales team and make sure we process everything for the client.
Management Systems: where all the customers information is stored.
• Create customer profile in management system
Binding: Now let’s activate it!
• Get signed apps
• Pick up money
• Send request to bind to carrier
• Send to fund
• Drop everything in management system
• Issue policy in management system
• Send COI and ID cards to insured
• Send sale confirmation to operations
• Email policy to client
• Drop in management system
• Transfer file from public to current client.
Check Information: Keep an eye out for incorrect information.
• Confirm that app matches profile
in management system
COI’s and ID Cards: Proof of Insurance
• Create master certificate and send out certificates as per insureds request.
• EZCOI: create customers master cert and send them access email.
Clean Up Public: Organizing our folders so they aren’t messy.
• Make sure that public is current and files are transferred to correct folder.
Who will you be working with?