Now it’s time to start your training!
As I mentioned to you before, you are the new kid on the block. No need to worry we are going to
give you all the tools so that only lasts so long. This job description is going to give you an idea of what you are going to do on a day-to-day basis and help you achieve all of this.
This job description is going to give you an idea of what you are going to do on a day-to-day basis and help you achieve all of this.
Training Index: This is what your training will consist of:
Daily To Do’s
The purpose of having YOU in this position is to help keep the client happy throughout the policy term so he can renew with us for multiple years.
CSR in general:
• Answer policy questions.
• Verify coverages.
Endorsements-Vehicles: Changes that the clients need
on their policies.
• Add/delete unit
• Fill out forms, send client to sign.
• Email carrier of change or make change through online portal
• Drop emails in management system.
• Give client quote and pick up down payment(calculator)
• Update management system.
• Update COI
Payments: Insurance needs to be paid monthly.
• Collect and manage payments
• Cancel policies at the insureds request.
• If carrier is cancelling insured, cancel in QQ and call client to let them know.
Reinstatements: Let’s make reactivate their policy again!
• Collect payment
• Send request to carrier to reinstate.
• Reinstate in management system.
COI’s: Proof of insurance.
• For loss payee’s and additional insureds send the request to the carrier.
Who will you be working with?