Now it’s time to start your training!
As I mentioned to you before, you are the new kid on the block. No need to worry we are going to
give you all the tools so that only lasts so long. This job description is going to give you an idea of what you are going to do on a day-to-day basis and help you achieve all of this.
This job description is going to give you an idea of what you are going to do on a day-to-day basis and help you achieve all of this.
Training Index: This is what your training will consist of:
Daily To Do’s
The purpose of having YOU in this position is so that you can find the best fit for the clients needs.
Generating New Business:
• Cold Calling
• Cross Selling
Applications: Let’s get all the information needed.
• Gather all information needed.
• Use Fact Finder to see their eligibility.
• Fill out any necessary apps depending on coverage needed.
• Create profile in management system.
• Fill out any portal information.
Marketing: Let’s get a quote!
• Submit to markets to get the best quote depending on clients needs and wants.
Present: Sell it!
• Fill out worksheet with all quotes available.
• Call client to go over quotes.
• Set up medical exams
• Collect payment
• Get signed apps
• Once approval is received let customer
know if any changes.
• Once policy is received, call customer to
see if they want to pick it up or have us mail it.
• Follow up with any clients you’ve presented
to but havent sold yet.
Bind: Now let’s activate it.
• Bind policy in QQ. fill out all the information necessary.
Renewals: Time for their new policy.
• Review the new prices
• Go over it with client
• Help make payments
Who will you be working with?