The Marketing Communications Specialist will focus on increasing brand awareness using social media platforms. They will use social media and marketing tools to maintain the company’s brand, reputation, and attract new clients. They also will analyze engagement data and identify customer interactions and plan campaigns to build community online.
Daily To Do’s
Social Media(Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok):
• Post following a schedule.
• Interact and be present in friend’s posts daily.
• Create Yearly Calendar based on general interests and industry topics.
• Stay creative with new content and the ways of communicating with our fans (Like Polls, “Whiteboard” or “Q&A”).
• Manage leads with Assistant VP of Operations.
• Meetings with Sales teams to get ideas for content. (As needed)
• Post & interact with people.
• Be the main channel of communication with our graphic designer (provide him with content for him to develop the art).
• Proof reading.
• Approvals with team leaders.
Google Ads/Social Media Ads:
• Manage our advertisement strategy keeping an authorized budget throughout the year.
• Return of investment report (Monthly).
• Manage marketing campaigns (through EPIC or Mailchimp).
• Get art & follow the schedule.
• Track leads coming from the different campaigns and provide feedback.
• Flyers or different pieces of art or marketing for our social events (Flor Insurance with Clients or Vendors -No Staff)
• Reputation Strategies (Growth reviews, improve ratings).
o Google reviews.
o Any other platforms required.
• Moderate on negative comments.
Analytics & Reports:
• Weekly & Quarterly reports to track the status, growth, and investments for all our platforms.
• Reputation Report.
• Create Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Goals and track results.
• Monthly meeting with Sales to get feedback on strategy.
• Website traffic report.
• Innovation, research for new ways of interacting with clients through our website (I.E. Chats, Banners, etc)
• Website traffic through different channels & strategies.
• “Forbidden words”. Keep our website regulated (E&O).
• Interact with graphic designer to update content & look.
• Administrate and interact with our Blogger.
• Keep analytics up to date and guide the blogs based on efficiency and success.
News Paper(El Paso Times and El Paso Inc):
• Announcements (Licensing, Congratulations, “Being Hired”, Certifications and designations).
• Announcements for Social Achievements.
• Research to have a “Flor Insurance section” on newspaper.
Who will you be working with?