The Assistant VP of Operations will help design the strategic planning to meet the company’s goals, department goals, and perspective. Will help develop processes to aid employee’s workflow and will run metrics to analyze where the company stands.
Daily To Do’s
See how the company is doing using metrics.
- Personal Lines daily Sales Report.
- Sales reports for each department
- Daily close out
- Cancellation’s report
- Closing Ratio
- Trucking average accounts
- Average scale
- Sources Ranking
- Retention Report
- Levels Report
- Customer Service Rate
- Leads/MKT Campaign Report
- Carrier Profit Sharing report
- Goals pace
- Claims control for all Departments
MGA or Carrier Appointments:
• Implement processes when needed. Look at how processes are working and if necessary, make changes.
• Audit calls to make sure training was successful and processes are followed. Create a score card per employee
• Know the “why” and represent that idea throughout the agency.
• Develop strategies that will help us attain a growth goal.
• Set department’s goals along with COO.
Who will you be working with?