The Assitant VP of People will help establish policies and processes that will promote the company’s “Why” and its culture. Will help ensure proper communication between all the departments in all its levels based on the “Flor Insurance” way. Will also build a positive culture and an environment that is safe for all employees.
Daily To Do’s
HR System Maintenance:
• Making sure the HR database is 100% filled out.
• Talent Bank
- PTO Not Taken Report
- PTO Audit
- Commission paid Monthly /Yr Report
- Active and Passive Staff Report
- Employee Retention Report
- AVG Length of Service Report
- Hiring Time/Cost Report
- Tardy and Absence
- Staff Report
- Create a schedule
- Your Voice! Survey
- Analyze Data and present it
• Designs and review
• Represent the culture
• Improving the system for personality/assessments, qualification tests.
• General Administration
• Know the HR Laws and what is necessary to comply.
• Keep family tree updated whenever someone comes in.
• Make sure they are clear and accessible with a link.
“How You Doing?”- Friends, not your average Performance Review
• Quartely check-ins to see how everything is going.
• Review resumes
• Have a “Talent bank” to keep good resumes for the future.
• Overlook PTO.
• Managing PTO.
• Making sure that they have enough hours and that their position will be covered while they are out.
• Time sheets
• Employee Packets
Users & Passwords:
• Computer user
• Email setup
• Passwords for management system, HR system, phone system.
• Manage Employee Licenses
• CE Hours management
• Analyze the structure of the building, risks, facility, chairs, desks, and everyone’s wellness.
• Develop HR goals with COO.
• Making sure we have all the supplies necessary.
• Budget administration.
Who will you be working with?