The COO of our company will design the strategic planning to meet the company’s goals and perspective. Will establish policies and processes that will promote the company’s “Why” and its culture. Will oversee the entire operations, ensure proper communication between all the departments in all its levels and will provide and mentor proper leadership based on the “Flor Insurance” way.
Daily To Do’s
• Check on all the company’s metrics based on a regular schedule. Will act and design strategic solutions based on the results. (Includes Accounting, Finance, HR, Operations, Sales, Customer Service, legal, etc.)
Projections & Goals:
• Make sure that the company is going towards the right direction. Measure along with the Operations Analyst, Keep updated and share results.
• Project 3 years in advance and execute the strategic plan.
• Ensure the company’s safety for Errors and Omissions.
• Implement policies, monitor the score cards from Operations Analyst.
• Research, study and ensure exposures (Such website wording and others).
Leadership & Development:
• Promote the leadership that company needs to succeed and based on “Our Way” by Mentoring, Teaching and Scheduling special classes.
• Control and make sure that all the processes in place are the best available, most effective, and most successful. Keep an objective eye over all of them and research for best methods and better practices.
• Evaluate and develop strategic partnerships with carriers, consultants and other business that will benefit our operations in any way.
Flor Insurance Group’s “Why”:
• Design our company’s WHY and promote it objectively.
Oversee Operations’ Department:
• Be in charge and lead the operations department (Accounting, HR & Operations Analyst).
• Manage their goals along with them and develop their positions to the maximum possible.
• Develop Strategy for each sub-department (HR=Hiring, Culture. Accounting=Budgeting, reporting, Operations=Monitoring and reporting, processes development. Etc).
• Lead and schedule strategic meetings with the board members.
• Share company’s result and approve planning for the entire year.
• Design the strategic retribution for each department and each position.
• Will monitor the commissions’ structure monthly and adjust, based on expenses (such as hiring and others, as needed)
You will have to be available to work with anyone on anything and find the best help for you.