The Assistant VP of Accounting and Finance will focus on analyzing transactions and will provide all financial data and information about the business to help make decisions.
Daily To Do’s
• Go into e-pay and the checkbook and match it with your spreadsheet “Debts Summary”
• Input and categorize all the transactions
• Add them to “Debts Summary” spreadsheet.
• Review Debts Summary spreadsheet and make payments based on due dates.
• Make, authorize payments.
• P&L (Cash Flow) And P&L (Production)
• AVG Profit
• Fees Growth
• Book of business value.
• Revenue Breakdown YTD
• Cash Flow
• Expenses Growth
• Keep projection report up to date.
• Match commission statements with management system.
• Run report to deduct the UEC to the sales report
• Make sure that fees are being collected.
Internal Finance Agreement:
• Approve and administrate IFA.
• Administrate credit to carriers, clients and vendors.
Who will you be working with?