Now it’s time to start your training!
As I mentioned to you before, you are the new kid on the block. No need to worry we are going to
give you all the tools so that only lasts so long. This job description is going to give you an idea of what you are going to do on a day-to-day basis and help you achieve all of this.
This job description is going to give you an idea of what you are going to do on a day-to-day basis and help you achieve all of this.
Training Index: This is what your training will consist of:
Daily To Do’s
The purpose of having YOU in this position is so that you can help build a positive brand and a positive and supportive team environment that will help us differentiate from other companies.
Cold Calling: a little bit of telemarketing…
• Call to get leads.
Gathering Information: Need all the info possible or how else are we going to insure them?
• Get all info necessary from client.
Create Profile in Management System: We should save all
• Input all clients info in management system.
Applications & Supplementals: These are necessary for the carrier to get us a quote.
• Fill out all applications.
• Fill out all supplementals.
Send File to Marketing:
Let’s get that quote!
• Send email to marketing
Help Motivate Team: Influencing the team to reach their full potential.
• Find ways to keep them going and working hard to reach top tier.
Present: Sell it!!
• Call client to review quote.
• Collect payment.
• Get signed apps.
Send to Bind: Now let’s
• Send file to marketing to bind.
Renewals: Time for their
• Confirm information with client.
• Send to marketing.
Conduct Team Meetings: Proactive planning.
• Keep track of #’s
• Gather team infomationsL sales, retention, claims, etc.
• Analyze all the data and see what needs to be done and what should be improved.
• Strategize upd and downs.
• Communicate with operations.
• Oversee hires for the department.
• Train new positions.
Who will you be working with?