Now it’s time to start your training!
As I mentioned to you before, you are the new kid on the block. No need to worry we are going to
give you all the tools so that only lasts so long. This job description is going to give you an idea of what you are going to do on a day-to-day basis and help you achieve all of this.
This job description is going to give you an idea of what you are going to do on a day-to-day basis and help you achieve all of this.
Training Index: This is what your training will consist of:
Daily To Do’s
The purpose of having YOU in this position is so that you can find the best fit for the client and help keep the client happy throughout the policy term so he can renew with us for multiple years.
90 Day Calls: Lets check up on them.
• Follow up with clients with Non-Sell, renewals, and new sales.
Endorsements: changes that the clients need on their policies.
• Follow up with carrier for endo’s.
• Process endo’s requested.
• Handle payments related to it.
• Update management system.
Payments: Insurance needs to be paid monthly.
• Make payments for the insurance.
Certificates: Some clients will need to prove they actually have insurance.
• Send EOP to mortgagees as proof.
• Add commercial coverages to cert.
• Quote additional coverages.
• Read over contracts.
Downloads: some carriers “connect” to our management system.
• Manage duplicates.
• Merge policies.
• Cancel policies at the insureds request.
• Reinstate policies.
• Follow up for payments.
• Send out cancellation certificates to holders and insured.
Inspections: After purchasing a policy the carrier might want to check out what they are insuring.
• Follow up with insureds and carrier to make sure everything runs smooth and inspection gets done.
CSR in general:
• Answer calls, questions, concerns for client.
• Ask questions about coverages.
MVR’s: we need to make sure the driver has a good record.
• Run MVR for drivers that are to be added.
Update Management System:
• Update personal information in the management system.
Claims: Looks like they had an accident.
• File claims and follow up with insureds and carrier.
Loss Runs: Client’s loss history.
• Request loss runs from carriers.
Carrier Appetite: What do they accept?
• Know carriers and what they accept.
Submissions: Let’s get that quote!
• Send file to quote.
• Review quote to make sure it has coverages requested
PFA: payment plan
• Request PFA to get the best finance for client.
Bind: Now let’s activate it!
• Send request to bind.
• Issue in management system.
• Once binder is received update management system and send binder to client.
• Process policy and sending it to client.
Who will you be working with?