At Flor & Associates we understand the unique needs of your trucking business, whether you are a single owner-operator or a large fleet. We can customize your insurance to best meet your specific needs. To keep up with the evolving world of transportation, we continue furthering our knowledge with on going training, as well as keeping up with FMCSA regulations.
When you choose Flor & Associates, you gain a team with years of experience who are dedicated to honesty and service.
Find the transportation and trucking insurance you need to keep you & your business secure.
When it comes to transportation, not having the right insurance can cause you costly delays. Our insurance experts will help you find the best solution for your trucking company and keep your fleet on the road.
We understand the unique needs that owner operators have when it comes to tucking insurance, and we’re here to help your business thrive. Let our team of industry experts help you find a customized policy that keeps you protected.
We know that your freight forwarding business faces unique risk like damaged and stolen shipments. Having the right insurance can save you time, money, and headaches. Our passionate and specialized insurance agents can walk you through the process and help you find a personalized plan to keep your business covered.
Insurance Coverage Options:
- Commercial Auto Liability : Covers the financial responsibility if you or an employee is at fault in an accident and people are injured or their property is damaged
- Motor Truck Cargo: Protection against all risks of physical loss or damage to freight
- Physical Damage Owned by Company, Leased, and Owner-Operated: Coverages that protect your vehicle, including collision insurance, as well as your choice of full Comprehensive insurance or the more limited Fire and Theft
- Trucking General Liability: Covers injuries or property damage you cause as a result of business activities not directly related to operating your truck
- Non-Trucking Liability (Bobtail): Coverage for when you use your commercial vehicle for personal use
- Owner-Operator Programs: Anything you need to lease to a company
- Warehouse Liability: Covers freight or cargo being stored by the insured warehouse or trucking company in the case where the warehousing company charges a storage fee
- Workers’ Compensation: Covers employees who experience work-related injuries or illnesses
- Occupational Accident: An individual health plan to cover the individual, commonly purchased by owner operators who are excluded under the worker’s’ compensation policies
- Contingent Cargo for Bonded Brokers: Applies when a trucking company fails to pay a valid cargo claim, assuming the freight broker does not accept additional contractual liability
- Excess or Umbrella Liability: Additional coverage that may be purchased to increase liability or cargo coverage above existing limits; umbrella insurance policies actually can expand coverage not present in the underlying policies while excess adds to the limits, but does not expand coverage
- Bonds (Broker, Fuel Tax, Highway Use, Contract Performance): A surety bond used to ensure the financial responsibility
- Roadside Assistance: Covers towing, assistance with flats on the road
- Non-owned Trailer Liability: Protects a trailer when a trucking company pulls a trailer for a different trucking company.
- Trailer Interchange: Insurance that cCovers a trucking company to pull a non-owned trailer when there is an interchange agreement in place