Copyright 2014
Site designed and powered by Intro Flare
Home Insurance/ Renter Insurance
Whether you own, rent your residence, have a vacation home, live in a condo, or own a second residence, we offer the right insurance for you. Save yourself the time you would normally spend researching and comparing all your insurance options. Let us do the work for you!

Protect your home, your belongings and any losses that may occur to your home as well as liability for accidents that may happen. Protect yourself in the event of a break-in, or from loss of your personal possessions.

Home insurance should cover:

- Your Residence (the building structure)
- Detached Structures (detached garage, fences, dog kennels, garden sheds, pool etc…)
- Your Personal Belongings (Including when you’re away from home.)
- Living Expenses
- Personal Liability
- Medical Expenses
- Water Backup
- Mold
- Ask if your insurance covers replacement cost or actual cash value.  Under

Replacement Cost Coverage, the insurance company will cover the cost of replacing property that is damaged or stolen, up to a maximum dollar amount. Under Actual Cash Value, the insurance will cover the cost of replacing the property minus an allowance for depreciation. If you have older furniture, computers or other personal belongings the difference can be quite significant.

Renters Insurance
If you are renting an apartment or house your personal property is not covered by your landlord.  Renters insurance will protect your personal property against a fire, theft and vandalism.  Even if you have your personal property away from your home and it is stolen, it will be covered under this coverage. This insurance provides liability coverage that protects you in case someone gets injured at your residence.

Contact us today for more information about all your insurance needs or get an online quote.

Call or Visit Us Today!
(915) 996-9799

1005 East Yandell Dr.
El Paso, TX 79902
Think Insurance, Think Flor